WARNING: WEARING A KITEBAG IS DANGEROUS
The use of this product exposes the user to many unavoidable and unexpected risks, dangers
and hazards. The suppliers of this product are not responsible for any damage to property or any
personal injury caused by any active negligence of the suppliers or by any use, misuse, abuse or
irresponsible use of this product by the user.
Kitebags are not designed for on water use, though it may be helpful as well. So far, nobody tried. Let us know.
In order to have a safe experience with kitebags from the start, be sure to seek out certified instruction from a professional kitebag wearing school.
- Always use extreme caution when using this product.
- Only use this product if you are in good physical health.
- Never act in a careless manner when using this product.
- You are responsible for your own safety, and the safety of others when using this product.
Wearing a Kitebag
is a dangerous undertaking. Always check the local wind conditions and forecasts prior to launching any kitebag. Be sure to keep a safe distance from all downwind objects and stay clear of all obstructions such as trees, power lines and seawalls. A high degree of physical conditioning is necessary when participating in this sport, practice with extreme caution.
The Safety of Others
Since you are responsible for ensuring that your equipment and actions don't endanger other people:
- Do not walk where your bag and lines have a chance of hurting other people.
- Only wear the bag over unobstructed water.
- Ensure that a semi-circle extending 2 meters downwind and to each side from your walking position is clear of people and obstructions.